你是K歌之王! Sing along a long song!

Friday, December 18, 2009

one malaysia, malaysia's foods

Deliciouly 1Malaysia, that is a programme held at PWTC (Putra World Trade Centre) from 18 to 20 December. Organized by ministry of Malaysia and supported by a company(with unknown english name), but i know its logo is knife.
Talks about what? Food.. It looks like a food fest. Everywhere is food.
Like: bak kut teh, tom yam, nasi lemak....
MY mother was just like, greedy? hungry? DOnt know, whatever. At 1pm just now, my tuition class was over. Then, i thought the driver there will fetch me back to my home. Who knows? Ho! My mother wanted to qiang those foods. She wanted to be faster. When we reached there, she just acted like a tour guide and took us to the food corner. Sped to there without looking at the the kitachen utensils or foods. Ok, she is my mum, i cant do anything, otherwise she will complain about me. Unfortunately, she took us to the wrong place, we went to the pameran corner. LOL. Just because of that, we had our lunch at 1430. I can say that all the foods are tasty, especially the ho-jian (not ho zijian!). Supreme. The foods are delicious, but not much choices. Choosing a place(half a table) to sit was the most difficult. Dad and brother went to order, left with mum, sis and I. We waited, waited, waited for almost 20minutes, then only we saw a table only 2 chairs. She ordered me to take one more chair. I got things in my hand, but she didnt, she got no-thing. Ok, i ren.

I ordered a western steamboat with cheese. But actually it was not steamboat, was mee. I had it with tom yam soup. Ok, i shall give 9/10 rating to it. I ate 3 otak-otak, half ho-jian. Drinks sold there were too simple, only 100 plus, coke and mineral water, but also in warm condition. What i like the most was their soups. Tom Yam soup, Harmee soup, curry soup, were so great! I drank more than eat.

Then, we walked around, but not buying at first. We bought nothing much except a few bottles of fruit drinks. But still, we spent hours there. We went to the pameran corner. Gosh, what for? We can only see and watch them, but not eat! After seeing, most probably everyone will say "Ooo!"...I started to hate this day when my parents walked around there for hours and hours and saying o, o, o...

I was so tired and i decided to have a short nap after returning home. But this computer made me felt no-more-tired. Further more, i did not turn on my computer since two days ago. Ok, i'll do some promotions about the fest. If you like foods, you must try those foods before sunday or you will waste a golden chance. For myself, if foods there were free, i'll sure that my stomach will grow biger and bigger. But, what happened today will not jeopardize the relationship between foods and I. I will still loving you, food!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment