你是K歌之王! Sing along a long song!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

301209, orientationday

Haiz....i felt nervous not because of today's event, but it did happened today.
I woke up early at 5 in the morning, i wanted to arrive school early, as the prefect room's key was by me. Well, it was very early and the highway didnt have much cars, and my dad sped along the road. I reached school at 6.50. I had prepared things to do while waiting for jia yun to come.(We planned to do the class boards at 7.15). K, i had done quite fast, had a short chat with hong liang. All of us thought Pn. Cheam will meet us inside the prefect room at 0730. But, hooh! She changed to the hall, i ushered all prefects to the hall immediately.

In the hall, we did the banner. I arranged 4 prefects to in charge of it, but pn cheam changed all of them, k, i didnt mind. I gathered all masters, told them about the remainders and rules that are very important. They cant gather their groups, as some of them were hanging the banner.
We waited, and waited. Finally, when it was 8.25, they were done, just by that time masters wanted to gather their groups, pn cheam said: Ok, you can start to usher now. Masters wanna gather groups, i wanna gather every prefect, but we cant. I was worried.

We did not apply some plannings, not because we dont want, is cant. Pn cheam allowed boys and girls campur, that made things easy. In the hall, Hui Yi+Pn Cheam+Me+Chan Long+Yeong Jong+Zi Heng, made the duty in the hall easy, fast and berkualiti. Neatly. We worked in a way peacefully, helping each other, that is what i want and trying to do. When it was the time to rounf the school, the situation Zi jun and Jia Ying's group were not that good. Hall Duty(usher and arrange students, during performance prefects sat at the bench beside, the situation the four groups went to round school) average, can be said as "good performed".

Yup, here comes the headache one. We estimated both of the big groups(A1B1) will crash with each other at Dewan Khuliah, who knows, all the doors at block E and B and D were closed, except for the stair which leads towards Dewan Khuliah. We did not know, at all. We continued walking. Until, the Block D's stair, we were stucked. Students behind continued walking, we prefects and students in front squeezed and squeezed. We made a big u-thant. Not so fast, we waited for Jia Yun and Hong Lianf's groups passed from the stair baside scout room, then only we walked on the road. Everyone started to hate the journey because of that. We hoped it will over as soon as possible. I did not have anything to do with, i walked with zj ang jyi, and i heard many of the students said that i an irresponsible, cause every prefect was so serious, and i was "playful" and can walk to anywhere i like, in front , at the back...lol, nvr mind, idont care.

I ate "yun tun mian" with zi jun at Restaurant Satellite while waiting for our parents. Joshua, Chan Long and his brother accompanied us. I used joshua's phone to call my dad, he said i need to wait for him until 1430. Boring, they went back at 1300. I returned to school alone. I did nothing. I walked around the school times, looking at the sceneries, thinking about the word"leadership". I called dad agn at 1430, he told me that he was still enjoying his lunch, wait for him until 4. Waited so long, i had an idea. Since i brought my locker key, i opened my locker and had a look, saw all those forms. After Jia Lee left, left only me. I took a short nap, cause i was so tired. 1610 only my dad arrived. Thx god. In my dad's car, while on the journey to sunway to meet a customer, i checked my bag, and i suddenly realised that my locker key was miising. My dad was not rushing, he turned back to school. I remembered very well, i had checked my bag, my file, under the long benches in prefect room, but the final answer, was no.
Now, only one place that have not been check, under the prefect rom's table.

Luckily, i was not scolded by pn cheam today. I hope there is my locker key on or under the table, or not pn cheam will definitely scold me badly cause i had lost my key and find an extra one to make one new which brings lots lots of troubles
.

No comments:

Post a Comment