你是K歌之王! Sing along a long song!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bowling Competition at Sunway

There was a bowling competition,
held at Sunway Pyramid Mega Lanes,
on the past sunday,
opened only for rotary clubs' members and their family.
I had practiced for a long time previous day.
Anyway, had curry tuna as my breakfast.
Dad only bought his bowling ball on that day.
Nice ball. "Hammer Sting".
High performance.
We reached there late.
Luckily, Uncle Johnson had helped us to mark attendance.
Rotary clubs from whole district 3300 came.
We booked all the lanes. 48 lanes.
1 lane for 1 team
1 team for 4 participants,
that means 1 lane for four people.
I havent get myself use to my new ball, but
nothing.
Played only three games.
Our team named Super CHeras 3. Dont know who create it.
If to me, i shall create"Chocolate Biscuit" for no reason.
My marks: 103, 114, 134.
For bowlers like me, marks from 130-150 only satisfied.
With my average mark, that is 117 marks,
my kedudukan was 39 among all 192 participants.
Enjoy eating esquire kitchen as my lunch,
felt like playing ice-skatting, but
not worth cause it was late in the evening.
Played at arcade centre where 1A4-ians played crazily on tuesday.
,,,,,,,
.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment