你是K歌之王! Sing along a long song!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

O

Everything now had over.
Everything had back to normal.
I laugh like before.
I smile like before.
Prefects sing K like before.
We do our duties like before.
We continue to be crazy and happy.
And i will do my job to lead the prefectorial board to unity.

Yen ting said:
Everything's over. CHEER UP. We'll stand in a line again and work hard. We're CHS-IANS. We Care We Honour We Share. We are a big big family, we love each other. Sings in the prefect room, got scolded together, duty together and loads of things.

Wan Ting said:
xi rong ah xi rong , i want see your happy face on Mon :D leng zai :)
yes, 互相包容O_O♥


Eunice said:
i liked the most: we stand in a line again and work hard.

Shen Ey said:
cool, xi rong u r stil my fren... ever??经过那一次的会议,我真希望我们大家可以和好如初...虽然它不再是个团体,但我们还是大家庭。即使被骂得在惨,我愿意陪你们度过...大家... 加油......

Shi min said:
hey, xi rong, cheer up !!! remember my words, dun worry, everything will be ok

Chiew Theng said:
lol.....cheer up leng zai XD 或许你可以考虑互相忍让,不要搞得那么疆
lol, ok watever word which is gud..i dun wan 气氛尴尬 when we talk...so dun emo T.T


Chang Rong said:
prefects rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope there was no quarreling between prefects...

I said:
everything had turned back to normal. I can confirm that we'll be more fun and unity. Haha, I smiled. Finally. I will be laughing every moment tomorrow. Just wait! ( I am so sorry if you are an outsider)

yeah, i love you guys for yr support! MUACKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment