你是K歌之王! Sing along a long song!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Report Card Day

Sry, everyone. Sorry for the late information.
Last Thursday was CHS's report day.However, we need to study until the third period!!!!My dad said tht he will come at 4 o'clock.But he came at 5.
If anybody wanna asks me regarding my results, I wont be ashamed to tell you.
In the first semester exam, my average was 78 and I am the 21st place in the class. I was not satisfied. Now, the second exam's result was known. I got the 7th place in the claas and my average is 83.2 which makes me very very very happy!!!!!
OK, back to our title!
Luckily tht day we can chg our places, therefore i didnt feel much boring, cause i can play rubiks or chit-chat with my frens! After Hong Liang and Hui Yi ( KK and PKT) returns home, I and joshua took over their duties.
YA!!!!!Finally it is my turns. There were 2 teachers, guru ganti and the form teacher. Form teacher was Cik Norhafiza and guru ganti was cik ngan. Actualy, I wanna see cik ngan, cuz she can comments more than form teacher. If u see cik Norhafiza, she will say u r good in class even though u have discipline cases.
What the?!?! It was my turn(not cik ngan but is cik norhafiza). She was so so lame.After that, i told her my father wanna see cik ngan, then she agree! Yes!
Cik Ngan said that if my Bm long esay write even better, then i will at 6th place. She told tht i am wearing skirts but not pants! Do u know wat it means? haha...
the long essay wants me to wear pants but i wear skirt. Now, do u know?
Then, after i and joshua return home, i dont really know who is in charge of the report card, cause our KT( not longer a KT) Shimin's black pen, she left it for us to use, but lastly dont know where it gone.
这,成了一个谜.......

1 comment: